Grant & Aid Assessment
custom application and collect financial data so schools can make accurate award decisions based on financial need.
To apply for financial aid, visit: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
After completing the online application, you will need to upload all required supporting documentation.
The following supporting documents are required to complete the application process:
- IRS Federal Income Tax Return, including all supporting schedules (the year of the tax return depends on the tax requirements
of your school). If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year.
- Copies of all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant. NOTE: If you are applying before you have received all the current year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, please submit them as soon as they become available.
- Copies of all supporting tax documents if you have business income/loss from any of the following:
- Business – send Schedule C or C-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm – send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property – send Schedule E (page 1)
- S-Corporation – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Partnership – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1065 (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Estates and Trusts – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1041 and Schedule K-1
IMPORTANT: If you file a tax return but do not have W-2 wages because you are self-employed, you will be required to submit a
copy of your current year Federal Form 1040 Tax Return.
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as:Social Security Income, Welfare, Child
Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TemporaryAssistance for Needy Families (TANF). If you do not file a tax
return, you are required to provide documentation of all income received.
All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed.
You may log in to your FACTS user account to review the status of your application. Please allow 2 weeks processing time
before inquiring further about receipt and/or status of the uploaded documents. Application deadlines are set by the institution
awarding the aid. If you are applying after the deadline, contact your school to ensure that your application will be accepted.
A non-refundable application fee may be required before your application will be submitted.
NOTE: Award decisions are made by the institution providing the financial aid, not FACTS.