- Nov 13 2022
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
SHDHS Open House
All middle school and potential high school transfer students, and their families, are invited to join us on Sunday, November 13, for our OPEN HOUSE. Come see why St. Henry District High School (SHDHS) was the ONLY high school in the entire state of Kentucky to earn the 2021 National Blue Ribbon School distinction!
- Upon arrival, SHDHS students, faculty, & staff members will welcome families with a brief guided tour of our beautiful campus.
- Families will then have the opportunity to explore our campus and attend their choice of up to 6 different informational sessions (every session will be offered at 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 3:30pm, & 4:00pm):
- The Arts
- Faith & Service
- Academic Support
- High School 101
- Advanced Placement / Dual Credit
- SHDHS administrators, counselors, faculty members, athletic coaches, club moderators, and our amazing students will be available to answer any and all questions families may have.
- Every 8th grade and potential high school transfer student who attends will automatically be entered into a $500 SHDHS tuition credit drawing!
We look forward to welcoming your family to SHDHS on Sunday, November 13. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact us anytime (859.525.0255 or [email protected]).