Building on Excellence, Guided by Faith Capital Campaign
After months of planning, involving hundreds of school stakeholders, SHDHS is excited to publicly announce our first major building campaign in more than 20 years; the “Building on Excellence, Guided by Faith” capital campaign. Click here to read the full press release.
If you have questions, either about volunteering your time or making a financial gift, please contact SHDHS Advancement Director Beckie D. Middendorf at email@example.com or 859.525.5848.
- The Vision
- Phase I - $6 Million Expansion Project
- Funding the Vision
- Pledge / Gift Form
- Investment Options
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Phase I of this campaign, a $6 million expansion project, will include:
- A 650+ seat multipurpose auditorium for hosting student performances, school assemblies, lectures, award banquets, community gatherings, and more. This auditorium will be the newest and largest auditorium in the diocese;
- Classroom space to serve our Fine Arts department, which includes band, visual arts, chorus, chamber choir, and drama;
- A multi-purpose gathering / lobby area for hosting school and community events;
- A dedicated art gallery for hosting student, as well as traveling, art displays;
- Expanded office / meeting space for our Advancement, Guidance, and Fine Arts Departments;
- Expanded upgraded space within the current school building to serve an enhanced STEM curriculum;
- A beautiful Grotto to serve as an outdoor campus sanctuary.
SHDHS knows that this vision will only be made possible through the prayers and financial support of many. The steering committee is currently working to gain financial support from individuals and foundations at the top two giving levels:
- “Major Gifts” ($25,000 and above)
- “Special Gifts” ($10,000 and above)
The final giving phase, which will seek support from the entire community, is set to begin in the fall of 2017. If you would like to participate, either through the volunteering of your time or a financial gift, please contact SHDHS Advancement Director Beckie D. Middendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859.525.5848.
Table of Giving (5 Year Pledge Period)
There are several ways to invest in the future of St. Henry District High School, all of which are tax deductible. We invite you to participate in one or more of the following:
INVESTMENTS OF CASH
Commitments may be paid over a five-year period or any appropriate timetable. Spreading out the payment terms of your investment, with the option of making annual, semi-annual or quarterly payments, provides ultimate flexibility and might help you stretch to a higher level of support.
INVESTMENTS OF STOCK OR SECURITIES
Gifts of stock, one-time gifts or multiple gifts over a period of years, are an ideal vehicle for both you and St. Henry District High School. In gifting appreciated stock, you avoid all capital gains taxes, receive full benefit of a charitable contribution and provide us with a significant and immediate gift. Please contact the SHDHS development office for transfer instructions.
INVESTMENT THROUGH A DEFERRED OR PLANNED GIVING VEHICLE
Planned gifts provide a great source of funding for the long-term health of SHDHS. Giving through an estate provides a gift of a lifetime. Life insurance, annuities, trusts, or investing through your will are excellent ways to make a lifelong testimony to an institution that has profoundly impacted your life.
We invite your participation through planned or deferred giving as a secondary way to support this important campaign. Let us know your intention so we may provide the appropriate letter of intent for your signature.
*St. Henry District High School is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. This information is not intended as financial or tax advice. Consult with your financial or tax adviser to determine specific tax implications and the right strategy for you.
|SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES||Minimum Donation|
|NEW FINE ARTS WING||$1,000,000|
|LOBBY / GATHERING AREA||$500,000|
|VISUAL ARTS CLASSROOM||$100,000|
Look for additional sponsorship opportunities, such as memorial bricks and seat naming rights, to be introduced during our final giving phase in the fall of 2017.
Most Rev. Roger J. Foys, D.D.
Bishop of Covington
Dan “Boone” and Karen Riegler
Fr. Gregory Bach
SHDHS Pastoral Administrator
David M. Otte
Beckie D. Middendorf