New students must either purchase or transition a Chromebook device before the new school year begins. Also, It is mandatory for both student and parent/guardian to attend the New Parent / Student Orientation session, at which time you will receive the purchased Chromebook or enroll your transfer device. We ask that both student and parent/guardian sign the Technology Responsible Use Policy Form, which is linked below, prior to leaving orientation session.
Exiting Students and Seniors
- Procedure for Seniors or existing students to Remove the Chromebook from the SHDHS domain
- Transfer SHDHS Google Drive to a personal Gmail Account
Purchasing a Chromebook
- 2019-2020: $500 one-time cost for all incoming freshmen purchasing a device thru St. Henry.
Transferring a pre-owned device
- 2019-2020: There is a $100 fee for enrolling a pre-owned device into the St. Henry domain.
Parent /Student Orientation session
- All incoming Freshmen and transfer students, along with a parent or guardian, are required to attend the New Parent / Student Orientation session before taking possession of their Chromebook.