New students must either purchase or transition a Chromebook device before the new school year begins. Also, It is mandatory for both student and parent/guardian to attend a bootcamp, at which time you will receive the purchased chromebook or enroll your transfer device. We ask that both student and parent/guardian sign the Technology Responsible Use Policy Form, which is linked below, prior to leaving bootcamp. Note that we will have extra copies at the bootcamp.
- Purchasing a New Chromebook Online
- Transition an existing Chromebook to SHDHS
- Technology Responsible Use Policy (RUP)
Exiting Students and Seniors
- Procedure for Seniors or existing students to Remove the Chromebook from the SHDHS domain
- Transfer SHDHS Google Drive to a personal Gmail Account
New Chromebook Cost
2018-2019: $500 one-time cost for all incoming freshmen and transfer students
Parent /Student Bootcamp
- All incoming Freshmen and transfer students, along with a parent or guardian, are required to attend a bootcamp before taking possession of their Chromebook.