SHDHS Summer Athletic Workout Policy & Schedule
June 15-June 29 ONLY
- Workouts will consist of 10 student-athletes with no more than 1 adult coach per group practicing social distancing guidelines.
- Group members should stay consistent, not changing, throughout this phase.
- Student temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Masks should be worn when possible by coaches and athletes.
- All student-athletes will be signed in through Final Forms.
- Hand sanitizer will be used on the way in and on the way out.
- Athletes must provide their own water and remain 6 feet apart.
- Conditioning is optional and not mandatory. No equipment or balls will be used.
- No parents are permitted to attend.
GIRLS BASKETBALL-Conditioning will start at Peak Fitness beginning Monday, June 15. Training sessions are scheduled for Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm for 9 weeks. Each player is required to pay a fee (details were emailed to parents).
BOYS CROSS COUNTRY-Conditioning will start on Tuesday, June 15. The team/staff will meet at Freedom Park in Edgewood at 7:00 am.
BOYS SOCCER-Conditioning will be held on June 16, 18, 23, and 25 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. Report to SHDHS practice field.
GIRLS SOCCER – Conditioning will be held on June 16, 18, 23, and 25 from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Report to SHDHS track.
GIRLS VOLLEYBALL-Conditioning will be held on June 16, 18, 23 & 25 from
9:15 – 10:45 am. Report to SHDHS track.
As a reminder, any student wishing to try out for an athletic team needs to register through Final Forms https://sthenry-ky.finalforms.com/. All correspondence will occur with parents/students from the emails provided on the registration form.
Please make sure the student-athlete has a current physical on file with SHDHS. Information regarding IMPACT testing was emailed and will be completed online.
Any questions, please contact Maureen Kaiser [email protected].