Friday, May 3, 2019
Doors Open @ 7:00 p.m., Arrive by 7:15 p.m.,Dinner @ 7:30 p.m.
790 Park Lane, Covington, KY 41011
Cost is $60 per person ~ Tickets on sale 4/9-4/12
Prom Dress Code Policy
- Floor length dresses only. High-low (high in front and low in back) dresses will not be permitted.
- The neckline of the dress should be modest (no cleavage).
- The back of the dress needs to be appropriately contoured and modest (not cut below the natural waistline).
- No midriff cut-outs or bare midriffs will be permitted, even if covered in illusion (mesh).
- Slits in the dress will be no higher than 4″ above the knee.
- Guys must wear a tuxedo or suit. No jeans, no
- It is up to students to inform their dates ahead of time regarding our dress code policy for the dance. They will be expected to abide by the same dress attire.
- Anyone choosing to not follow these guidelines will be asked to remedy the situation before entering the dance.
- Refunds will not be given if you are asked to leave.
By following these simple guidelines we can make this a memorable evening for everyone.