BA in History and Social Studies
Masters in Education
Assistant Athletic Director
BA in Business Education
Masters in Business Education
The primary purpose of the St. Henry Boosters is to promote and support the athletic interests of St. Henry District High School. Our Boosters organization also assists the athletic director, coaches, and other associated personnel of St. Henry District High School to:
- Develop and maintain the athletic programs and the various athletic facilities and equipment in keeping with the high standards of the school.
- Utilize the athletic program as a positive force to build an enthusiastic school and tradition.
- Develop and maintain an active interest and support for the athletic program among the parents, students, and alumni of SHDHS.
- Provide financial support for the athletic program by means of fundraising activities.
- Provide a fun, interactive, social environment for all of its members.
The SHDHS Athletic Booster do a tremendous job supporting all of our athletic programs. They have:
- Helped fund the rubberized track.
- Paid for new track equipment.
- Paid for new storage facility.
- Helped fund new Athletic Department’s utility vehicle.
- Helped fund new soccer practice facility.
- Provided funding to all sports teams to help pay for game expenses, uniforms, etc.
- Provided funding for needed maintenance of athletic facilities and equipment.
- Provided and managed concessions for majority of our sports teams.
- Provided scholarships to graduating seniors.
- Provided grants to other organizations within SHDHS.
- Developed the plans, architecture, and funding plans/budget for a new Press box for the SHDHS Stadium.
- Developed the plans, architecture, and funding plans/budget for a very special Mary Grotto that all SHDHS can be proud and enjoy.
- Helped fund irrigation system for soccer practice fields.
- Established a “Future Maintenance Fund” to help pay for major maintenance of our athletic facilities (example, soccer field recrowning and returfing, baseball field recrowning, etc.).
- Provided concession equipment to improve our concessions.
- Provided drinks for every Athletic team banquet.
Get Involved in the BOOSTERS!!!
Have some fun and support SHDHS by getting involved in the Boosters. To get started, come to a Booster Meeting on:
Every 3rd Wednesday
of the Month
in the Media Center at 7:00 PM
For more information, please contact Jay Graue or Sue Kolkmeier.
Sergeant of Arms:
In an effort to raise money to aid in the building and maintenance of the SHDHS State-of-the-Art Athletic Facilities, the Boosters’ Golfathon was established.
In the first six years of the event, the SHDHS community came together in an inspirational way to support their favorite golfers as they took on the 100 hole challenge. Not only did the golfers do their part by completing 100 holes of golf in one day, their efforts, along with the efforts of the many SHDHS supporters, volunteers, and sponsors raised over $380,000!! Because of this, SHDHS was able to lay a new rubberized track, purchase necessary track equipment, build a new press box at St. Henry Stadium, build a new storage facility, help fund the new soccer practice facility, help fund miscellaneous maintenance equipment, help fund a new scoreboard for SHDHS stadium, provide substantial funding for the enhancements to the NEW St. Henry Athletic Complex (SHAC),and provide well over $70,000 in funding to all of our sports teams!!
More information will be available soon.